Answered By: KRS Archive Last Updated: Jul 10, 2020 Views: 240
You may wish to set up your personal citation manger with our EZproxy URL in order to make it a little easier to access full-text articles while off-site. You may find the following information helpful when working with some of the more common citation managers:
- Select Edit under the top menu.
- Go to Preferences.
- Select Find Full Text.
- Check off the option for OpenURL, and enter the following information for OpenURL path:
- In the Authenticate with section, enter the following URL:
- In an EndNote library, highlight the articles for which you want to find full text (hold down CTRL and click with mouse to select multiple articles). Then click the icon with the globe, the arrow, and the sheet of paper. EndNote will search our collections, and, where possible, attach the PDF to your record.
NOTE: This does not work perfectly, and some articles that we actually do have will not be found, so you’ll still need to double-check the “not found” articles on our journal list.
- Go to Edit and Preferences.
- Choose Advanced tab.
- Under OpenURL field paste in our link resolver URL:
- You will now be able to use the green arrow next to the search bar to find full-text. Choose Library Locator and a new page will open with KRS full-text options, including ability to make a request.