Answered By: KRS Archive Last Updated: Feb 06, 2015 Views: 89
Answered By: KRS Archive
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2015 Views: 89
If you are affiliated with the University of Calgary (UofC), you can access UofC resources from your AHS computer.
To access UofC resources from your AHS computer:
- Go to the UofC library website: http://library.ucalgary.ca/
- Find the resource you would like to use.
- Login to the resource using your UofC IT username and password.
If you are having issues accessing the UofC resource:
- Clear the cookies and cached files on your browser.
- Close the browser.
- Reopen browser.
- Attempt access to the resource again.
- If problem persists, please contact the University of Calgary Libraries: http://library.ucalgary.ca/website-feedback.