Newly updated, the RxTx mobile app now provides access to the CPS monographs as part of the AHS subscription.
The RxTx Mobile app features:
- Access to thousands of Health Canada approved monographs.
- CPhA evidence based, peer-reviewed monographs covering more than 300 drugs, including off-label uses.
- Health Canada advisories and alerts posted within 48 hours of issue.
- Calculators, manufacturer directory, acronyms, microbe abbreviations, and more.
The mobile app is available on both the iOS and Android platforms, and requires registration with CPhA account prior to download.
1. Go to www.pharmacists.ca/register4rxtx to create a mobile account, enter the Organization Code provided in the link below, and complete your registration using your AHS-affiliated, institutional email account.
Organization Code for AHS
Please note: AHS employees must use their AHS-affiliated work email address to set up personal access to the RxTx mobile app (eg. @albertahealthservices.ca, @ahs.ca, @covenanthealth.ca, @capitalcare.net). Any accounts created using personal email accounts will be subject to cancellation.
2. Once registration is complete, search for RxTx in the Apple App Store/Google Play and download the app to your smartphone/tablet.
3. Once installed, enter your email address and password created during registration. This step is only required the first time the app is opened. Wifi access is recommended for initial download of content as well as for future content updates.
Tip: To add CPS to your homepage, click on Rx:Drugs and tap and hold on the CPS icon.
You will be required to update the organization code annually (June 2018) in conjunction with our subscription renewal. App can be installed on up to 2 devices with each account/email address.
RxTx Mobile App Overview
Any questions or issues with the mobile app can be directed to the Canadian Pharmacists Association's customer service department at 1-800-917-9489 ext. 117 or via email at email@example.com.