Answered By: KRS Archive
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2015     Views: 81

You may pay overdue fines at your closest KRS site; we accept cash or cheque. Alternatively, you may also pay fines at any of the NEOS member libraries.

View My Account on the NEOS catalogue for any overdue fines. If you have a current email address on file with your home library, you will receive an email regarding fines owed.

For fines appeals, contact the library that owns the material. 

Related Topics

Chat with KRS