Answered By: KRS Answers Last Updated: Aug 02, 2017 Views: 20929
Nursing Reference Center Plus (NRC Plus) is an evidence-based point-of-care resource designed for nurses available to all AHS/COV healthcare professionals. This resource includes continuously updated clinical information, based on the best available evidence in nursing, allied health, and biomedical literature. Staff can use Nursing Reference Center Plus to get answers to questions quickly, access care plans, watch video demonstrations, strengthen nursing skills, earn continuing education credits and much more.
This upgraded version of Nursing Reference Center will be piloted from August 2017 until March 31, 2018.
New product highlights include:
- Nursing procedure videos and images
- Nursing management topics
- Leadership & management CE modules
- Nursing care plans
- Easy offline access with Apple & Android mobile apps
and continues to offer:
- Evidence-based care sheets
- Nursing skills/Skill competency checklists
- Quick lessons
- Over 1,800 continuing education modules
- Point-of-care reference books
To learn more, watch the quick NRC walk-through video (3 min), access NRC directly from our homepage in the Popular Resources list, or visit our point-of-care resource guide to learn the tips and tricks to using NRC effectively.