Answered By: KRS Archive Last Updated: Jan 23, 2019 Views: 220
Answered By: KRS Archive
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2019 Views: 220
What can I expect when I make an education or training request?
After you make an education request:
- Within two business day, you will be contacted by a KRS team member who will work with you on your education request.
- Every education request is unique. Your KRS educator will review the details of your request with you to determine if further information is needed, and/or to clarify your needs and expectations. The factors to be reviewed may include:
- the level of detail provided in your request
- the topic for the session
- a specific instruction date
- expected learning outcomes
- the preferred delivery method
- specific format or design of the session
- Your KRS educator will work with you to develop and deliver instruction on the topic(s) that address your education need, either in-person or in a virtual format. Alternatively, other education resources may be provided if they are preferred.
- Your KRS educator will follow up with you upon completion of the request to see if additional education is required, and/or to provide you with an opportunity to submit feedback on your experience.