Answered By: KRS Archive Last Updated: May 04, 2015 Views: 122
KRS offers exam proctoring services (in both online and print formats) to AHS staff who need their exams invigilated by an approved proctor. Please be aware that it is not always possible to accommodate every request, and all scheduled exams will be subject to the following criteria:
- Exam proctoring services are only available to current AHS staff
- The decision to accept a request for exam proctoring is at the discretion of the KRS site staff (due to factors such as short staffing, priority commitments, and so on.)
- It is at the proctor’s discretion whether to accept a request for an online exam, due to computer space and sightline limitations
- The proctor will review the academic institution’s online exam computer specifications before accepting a request for online exam proctoring
- The exam will be scheduled at an acceptable time arranged between the proctor and the student, at the proctor’s discretion
- Exams will only be proctored during KRS business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 – 4pm. No statutory holidays.)
- The proctor will not accept payment or gifts in lieu of payment
- The proctor has the right to ask the student to turn off their mobile device(s) during the exam
- The student may not leave the room during the exam
- It is the student’s responsibility to supply a pre-paid envelope with which to mail the completed print exam to the academic institution. No other form of courier or payment for courier will be accepted.
If you are a current AHS staff member and would like to make a request for exam proctoring, please contact your nearest KRS site.
For AHS staff in Calgary, if KRS exam proctoring services are unavailable, exam proctoring can also be obtained through the Bow Valley College Testing Centre. Alternate exam proctoring services can also be found here.