Answered By: KRS Archive
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2015     Views: 61

You no longer need to register as a member of the Education Resource Centre to receive services. We do need to know that you are either an AHS or Covenant Health employee,  or  an employee with one of the  Continuing Care Partner Providers in Alberta in order to receive services. We therefore ask that you request services using your institutional email address.

In order to borrow materials, a NEOS library card is required. To request a card, fill out the application at

Related Topics

Chat with KRS