Answered By: KRS Archive
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2015     Views: 51

All former ERC clients are able to request articles, books, and literature searches as previously. Requests can be submitted through the KRS website “request” tab, or by email to  Whenever possible, use your institutional email when requesting services so that we know that you are either an AHS or Covenant Health staff member, or a continuing care partner provider and therefore eligible to receive these services. 

Related Topics

Chat with KRS