Answered By: KRS Answers
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2022     Views: 30

Coursework for Academic Credit
(for Staff and Students)

Unfortunately, we cannot provide literature search services for non-AHS research, which includes literature searches for students and staff enrolled in courses for academic credit.

Students and staff are expected to learn how to conduct literature searches themselves to fulfill the requirements of their program of study.  We encourage staff and students to co-ordinate literature searching assistance through their educational institution. 

Additionally, KRS offers a number of searching tutorials via our Education Guides that you are welcome to peruse. Our online education courses offered through Knowledge Wise are another great resource for guidance on literature searching skills. 

Related Topics

    Chat with KRS