Answered By: KRS Answers Last Updated: Oct 02, 2020 Views: 353
To participate in this year's virtual scavenger hunt you'll need to find 5 Library Month 2020 icons hidden across the KRS website. Each of these icons will have a word that you'll need to submit in the entry form below.
To help you find these icons, here is a hint for each location:
Where might you go on the KRS to...
1. Get staff to do a literature search for you
2. Find instructions on how to download the Lippincott Advisor & Procedures mobile apps
3. Find the place where you see a listing of all our library education sessions
4. See a list of all the databases that KRS offers
5. From our library month hub, complete short surveys about KRS
*Please, only one entry per person from your staff AHS/COV or affiliate email account. Winners will be drawn and contacted on Nov 1st.