Answered By: KRS Answers Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 581
Answered By: KRS Answers
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2020 Views: 581
Library Closure Information
- Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, KRS libraries are closed until further notice
- Facility staff with swipe access, at libraries where this is available, can still access the library but no KRS staff will be on site and library materials cannot be borrowed
- Library staff are available through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat (Mon-Fri, 8-4)
Print Book Requests, Holds, Returns and Notifications
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to fill book or AV requests
- Any holds placed through the NEOS catalogue will be suspended until libraries reopen
- Materials can be returned to library dropboxes, but please do not return items if you are self-isolating
- Please disregard any system notifications for overdue items and fines. Any fines accumulated during the closure period will be waived
- Through the KRS website, we continue to support literature search requests, article requests, virtual education and training, and research consultation
- Please note that some document delivery may be delayed or unavailable due to the changing availability of our lending library network
- Access up-to-date information with our COVID-19 timely topic guide.
Questions? Reach out through email or chat (M-F, 8-4).
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.