Answered By: KRS Answers Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 384
April 14, 2020
The Cochrane Library is now being provided by a new vendor and you will see a different set of search screens and some new capabilities. Please do check it out and contact KRS staff if you have any questions.
New to our e-journal collection:
- Breastfeeding Medicine
- British Journal of Psychiatry
- Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology
- Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology
- International Psychogeriatrics
- JCO Oncology Practice
- JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics
- JCO Precision Oncology
- JAGS: Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
The following journals are once more available:
- Healthcare Management Forum
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (JPEN)
- Journal of Urology
- Nutrition in Clinical Practice
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Reactions Weekly
Unfortunately, due to ongoing fiscal restraint, Knowledge Management was not able to renew APQC (American Productivity & Quality Center) in January and access to the APQC Knowledge Base and other resources came to an end January 31,2020.
Questions can be directed to Elizabeth Aitken, Collections Librarian (email@example.com).