Answered By: KRS Archive Last Updated: Jun 01, 2015 Views: 93
Answered By: KRS Archive
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2015 Views: 93
- Fees for lost/damaged library material must be paid at the library that owns the item.
- If material is overdue for more than 31 days, it is considered “Lost”.
- A $150 default lost/replacement charge is added to your account. Contact the library to see what you actually need to pay.
- If the book is returned prior to paying the lost fee, an overdue fee of $31.00 will be charged to your account if the book was overdue.
- Charges vary at every NEOS library for lost/damaged materials. Check with the owning library.